Cardiff Bay Surgery (Main Site)

Butetown Surgery (Branch site )

Change of address

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a GP in your new area. Instructions on what to do when you move to a new area are on the back of your NHS medical card.